Bedono, the Village that’s Vanishing
Picturesque rice fields, lines of coconut trees, swaths of fishponds, hundreds of homes and even graveyards have been swallowed by the waves. Little by little, villages in Sayung district of Demak regency, Central Java, are vanishing. The people who still reside there must plan and carry out tactics to face the sea, which is continuously […]
Versi cetak artikel ini terbit di harian Kompas edisi 20 Maret 2017 di halaman 1 dengan judul "Bedono yang Terhapus dari Peta".
- Otoritas Pelabuhan Akan Tindak Tegas Operator Kapal Nakal 21 June 2018
- Recurring Tragedy in Lake Toba 21 June 2018
- Potensi 4,7 Juta Hektar Lahan Sagu di Papua Belum Dioptimalkan 21 June 2018
- “Hacker” Ikut Berantas Perdagangan Manusia 21 June 2018
- Lagi, Mata Uang Virtual Diretas di Korsel 21 June 2018