Inevitability of the Political Party to Reform
Last week, we were shocked by the mass arrest of 41 of the 45 members of the Malang Council, East Java. Almost all political parties were "represented" by the 41 people. Previously, the country's political world was rocked by a case of alleged bribery in the Riau-1 Steam Power Plant project.
Versi cetak artikel ini terbit di harian Kompas edisi 14 September 2018 di halaman 6 dengan judul "Keniscayaan Reformasi Parpol".
- Harga Rumah Semakin Tak Terjangkau 22 September 2018
- Hadapi Kekeringan dengan Adu Cepat Membawa Air 22 September 2018
- Tim Jokowi-Ma’ruf Kumpulkan Dana Kampanye Awal Sebesar Rp 11,9 Miliar 22 September 2018
- Alumni UGM Diharapkan Junjung Tinggi Perjuangan Kerakyatan 22 September 2018
- Inovasi Teh untuk Diabetes Dapatkan Medali Emas di China 22 September 2018